Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Night Before Today

Hah, so were should I start? Today has been interesting to say the least. I believe it actually started yesterday through with me going to sleep for the night at 10am in the morning. I had a beautiful night of rest, not waking up until 7pm that evening. Upon getting up I went out to hunt and feed for a while..heh, jk jk, but seriously, once I got up I went grocery shopping and picked up an interesting movie entitled Waltz with Bashir.

My day went fairly normal:
10pm: Dinner, watched Waltz with Bashir
1230am: Read The Portrait of a Lady, Henry James, listened to music
217am: Worked out, more music
314am: Found this awesome website about wines
403am: Online poker
516am: Did school stuff mostly just getting ready for orientation
645am: Breakfast!
710am: Facebook, oh and I pretty much listened to music the whole day haha
830am: Took shower, got ready for work
920am: Opened work
1025am: Rode on the trunk on a Lexus while standing up lol
Approx noon: sold $5500 diamond ring woot!
420pm: Went home early, wasn't feeling well...hmmm, wonder why


I got home and slept until 8pm and have been up since!

No comments: